Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jaclyn's Birthday + Carlsbad

FRIDAY
The Old Spaghetti Factory for Jaclyn's Birthday. Ordered the Garlic Mizithra. Very delicious :) After dinner, we went to a bar and danced. After that, I drove myself down to Carlsbad to hang out with the HS crowd. Got there around 11:30pm. I was annoyed when Nina showed up but I was misunderstood the situation. It turned out that she wasn't staying...that she was just dropping by (for MANY hours!) and that she was invited by a certain person. Host was pissed off too so I felt better that I wasn't the only one. I had to step outside to vent to someone via messaging. When I got back in later, I was annoyed by people insinuating how I was probably on of the phone with either this guy or that guy. AND then they brought up another guy! I lashed out on that one. Ridiculous! I seriously cannot trust anyone. Rest of the night flew by. Playing football (jamming my finger from it :(), chasing after cats and dogs, drawing on each other's face...it was good times. Slept around 4-5?

SATURDAY
Woke up at 8am CUZ PEOPLE ARE SO FREAKIN INCONSIDERATE AND START TALKING CUZ THEY ARE AWAKE. GEEEEEZ. Ate breakfast then went back to sleep. Woke up to get ready for beach. Beach was alright. They played football. I sat out because I was on my period (enough said). Went back to the house and went to the pool. Swam and chilled in the jacuzzi for a bit. Then headed back to shower. Ate dinner. Played yoga with Nga. Beer pong. Beer bong. Beer pong. Beer bong. Peaced out early.

SUNDAY
Once again, people waking up and talking in the wee hours of the morning. So annoying. Got up, cleaned up, got ready to go. Went to SD for breakfast/lunch at Phil's BBQ. Muy tasty! Gotta review it one of these days. Drove home by myself after that. No bueno. Lack of sleep + food coma + long drive = sleepy Shirley. Got home in good time. Passed out for an hour. Woke up to get ready for Grandma's birthday dinner. The dinner lasted 3+ hours! Ugh. Got home, showered, played a bit of sudoku, then passed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers