Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week of Food

MONDAY
Breakfast - half bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 cups of green tea
Lunch - can of Chef Boyardee's Ravioli, 1 cup of green tea

Gym - 2.25 miles, 25 minutes on treadmill; 2 miles, 10 minutes on bikes.

TUESDAY
Breakfast - banana, half bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 cups of green tea
Lunch - half of Pizza Hut's personal sized Creamy Chicken Alfredo, 1 cup of green tea, 1 cup of coffee

*

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast - Garlic Chicken Pizza Lean Pocket, 1.5 cups of tea
Lunch - other half of the alfredo, 1 cup of tea
Snack - Jamba Juice...Caribbean Passion w/ Daily Vitamins

Gym - 2 miles, 23 minutes on treadmill; 2.25 miles, 10 minutes on bikes.

Story time! The underground parking was blocked off for the gym so I parked on the street. As I was walking towards the gym, a car drove by and someone threw a beer bottle at me. WTF. It bounced and hit my shin. I guess I could have jumped out of the way if I wasn't texting. ASSHOLE!!!

THURSDAY
Breakfast - Hamburger Helper's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Singles, 2 cups of tea
Lunch - half order of Tokyo Yakitory's Sesame Chicken w/ salad and corn

Gym - 2 miles, 22 minutes on treadmill; 4.32 miles, 20 minutes on bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers